Our business success is dependent on affordable clothing, quality fabrics, and customer satisfaction. Sometimes things happen beyond our control. In the event that you are not happy with the merchandise, service, or something went wrong, please contact us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have reviewed our Policy below making a purchase.
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS. We hope this will encourage you to take your time in selecting your purchases and feel free to reach out to us with any questions regarding sizing or styling. Store Credit never expires. We get new styles every week and can assist you in finding something new if your purchase doesn't work out!
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT? Expect an emailed E-Giftcard within 3 business days of the delivery of your Return at our warehouse. Store Credit is not processed the day your item is delivered. It must be sorted, inspected, and processed. You are not credited back shipping. Thank you for your patience!
WHERE DO I SEND MY RETURN TO?
178 Queen Street West,
Brampton ON L6X 1A8
DO YOU PROVIDE RETURN LABELS?
We do not offer Return Labels at this time.
ADDITIONAL RETURN DETAILS
- We only offer STORE CREDIT for returns. We don't issue refunds back to your method of payment.
- The amount of your Store Credit is only for the item(s) you purchased and does not include the shipping
- Merchandise must be returned to us (arrive at our office) within 14 days of delivery to you.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition, without fragrance and make-up residue, unworn and unwashed and any gifted items must be returned.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Off the Shoulder hang-tags, attached.
- Any merchandise in "sale" category cannot be returned.
- In the interests of hygiene, all accessories - hats, underwear, hosiery, belts, footwear, socks and bodysuits are FINAL SALE!
- Items of the Day, Flash Sale and Sale Items are FINAL SALE!
- Store credit cannot be applied to future purchases until the return is processed. Meaning, you can not apply the store credit before we have actually issued it to you.
- Original invoice must be included in your return package. If you do not have your original invoice, you can print out your order confirmation email or go to your customer profile on our Website and print out your order summary.
- Preorders of backordered items may ship separately.
- Any returns past the policy will not be accepted or store credited.
1. Contact our customer service team email@example.com with (i) your order number, (ii) desired items to return and (iii) the return reason, to get an authorization code (RMA code).
2. Send us a parcel with the return code written outside the package for correct identification. Please include your original receipt with the merchandise.
Please note that without the RMA code, it is difficult to identify the package, so refund process may be very slow or may even pass the deadline.
3. Use any kind of courier that you like (doesn't have to be Fedex or DHL) but make sure to declare it as return merchandise under US$50 for fast clearance.
- Exchanges must be the same item, but different size request.
- We are not able to exchange for different items.
- If you need a different size in your item, note your size exchange on your invoice and send it back to our Brampton Address above. If we have the item in stock in your requested size, we will send it to you. If we don't have your requested size, we will send you an egift card with store credit.
- Defective or wrong items must be claimed, with images of the defects, within 7 days of receipt and must be in its original condition, unworn and unwashed.
- Defective item is granted as exchange to the same item without defect and refund is not allowed unless the item is no longer available.
- For swimwear, discoloration caused by lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine are not a manufacturing defect.